Tutorial part cannot be loaded properly. Please report this error to support [AT] subjectcoach.com, please include URL you are trying to browse in your email.
This chapter series is on Data and is suitable for Year 10 or higher students, topics include
- Accuracy and Precision
- Calculating Means From Frequency Tables
- Cumulative Tables and Graphs
- Discrete and Continuous Data
- Finding the Mean
- Finding the Median
- Formulas for Standard Deviation
- Grouped Frequency Distribution
- Normal Distribution
- Quincunx Explained
- Range (Statistics)
- Skewed Data
- Standard Deviation and Variance
- Standard Normal Table
- Univariate and Bivariate Data
- What is Data
Year 10 or higher students, some chapters suitable for students in Year 8 or higher
Learn about topics related to "Data"
Author: Subject Coach
Added on: 28th Sep 2018
You must be logged in as Student to ask a Question.
None just yet!