1. Write the shown number.
2.How many cubes are there?
3Write the number '97' in the correct place.
4. Write the number shown.
30 + 2 =
5. Write the number shown.
3 tens + 9 ones =
6.Use the ten frames to find the answer.
7.Use the ten frames to find the answer.
8.Use the number line to answer the question.
4 + 3 =
9.Use the number line to answer the question.
2 - 1 =
10.Find the missing number in the sequence shown below
70, 68, 66, , 62
11.Find the missing number in the sequence shown below
5, 10, 15, , 25
12.Find the missing number in the sequence shown below
90, 80, , 60, 50
13.Shade one half of the shape shown below
14. Check the more valuable coin.
15. Check the more valuable coin.
16.How much do I have?
17. Complete the pattern.
, 61, 62, , 64, 65, , 67
18. Complete the sequence shown below by fill in the blanks
, 30, 35, 40, 45, , 55,
19. Complete the pattern.
20, , 40, 50, 60, , 80,
22. Which event usually takes more time? Eating a sandwich or eating dinner?
23. How many edges does a pentagon have?
24. Sally and Ben were asked to walk past the tree to reach the house. The path they took is shown. Who followed the directions correctly?
25. What's the chance of it raining next week?
Write your answer by choosing one of these options: won't happen,will happen,might happen
26. Allie went to the farmers’ market and saw 2 oranges, 3 pears, and 4 apples. Can you make a bar graphs from this data below.